We are pleased to announce the release of updated versions of our import/export utilities for Microsoft Excel, Word and Project as well as an updated version of the Project Backup & Migration tool for Spira. These new updates take advantage of the new features in SpiraTest, SpiraPlan and SpiraTeam 5.0.
Microsoft Office Add-Ins
We have updated each of the import/export tools in the suite:
- Components supported in requirement, test case and incident import/export
- Requirement statuses and types supported
- Release statuses and types supported
- Test case types and statuses supported
- Requirement association import now available
- Support for new folder structure in Spira v5.0.
- Support for importing formatted text inside MS-Word tables.
- You can now mark specific tasks in Microsoft Project to not be synchronized with Spira.
Project Backup & Migration Tool
The updated version includes new support for:
- Release Types, Statuses
- Requirement Types, Statuses
- Task Types, Statuses
- Test Case Types & Statuses
- New folder structure introduced in Spira 5.0
You can download the latest versions of the Add-ons for SpiraTeam from the product website.