We are pleased to announce the release of SpiraTeam v22.214.171.124 (including SpiraTest v126.96.36.199 and SpiraPlan v188.8.131.52). This latest update fixes some high priority issues that were identified in our latest major release - SpiraTeam v5.3.
This update for SpiraTeam fixes the following identified issues:
- Cannot remove attachments- [IN:4273]
- Permission problems during test execution- [IN:4274]
- Detail pages: blue confirmation message gets dismissed automatically- [IN:4284]
- Test case detail page: component not refreshed when switching test cases- [IN:4285]
- Tasks tab on Test case page: problems with add and remove- [IN:4286]
- Task page, associations tab: remove does not work- [IN:4287]
- Test case detail page: links are incorrect on Release tab and Test Set tab- [IN:4289]
- History Admin View button does not work, leads to 404 error- [IN:4292]
- ID filter field on Grids broken due to change to Number- [IN:4294]
- When adding test cases to a test set, need to restrict to current project- [IN:4296]
- Problems adding comment to Test Sets- [IN:4298]
- Build detail page: need ability to collapse description section, or confine it within a scrollable box- [IN:4300]
- Folder Hierarchies don't work correctly on Swedish/Norwegian SQL Server- [IN:4301]
Download customers can get the latest update from their Customer Area on our website. Cloud hosted customers will be upgraded automatically this weekend.