What's New in SpiraTest, SpiraTeam and SpiraPlan 5.4?
- Document Management
- Remove document popup- [RQ:1867]
- live reloading: document details page- [RQ:2099]
- Program Management
- Add a project-group level incident list page for programs- [RQ:1896]
- Program-view of Planning > Releases- [RQ:2165]
- Project Management
- Add incident-only planning board- [RQ:1911]
- Add Task-only planning board- [RQ:1913]
- Ability to Split a User Story (requirement)- [RQ:2160]
- Live reloading on the release > build page- [RQ:2161]
- Implement Bulk Edit permission- [RQ:2169]
- Custom SQL widget for graphs- [RQ:2173]
- Add graphs to list pages and changing release list- [RQ:2175]
For a complete list of all the new features and issues resolved, please refer to the product release notes.
- To upgrade from v4.2 or earlier, please read this KB article - https://www.inflectra.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KB150.aspx
- To upgrade from v5.x, simply download the ZIP file from the customer area and follow the instructions in the ReadMe.txt file.
About SpiraTest, SpiraTeam, and SpiraPlan
The Spira™ family of applications from Inflectra® are a powerful set of tools that help you manage your software lifecycle. SpiraTest® is our powerful and easy to use requirements, test and defect management system, ideal for quality assurance teams.
SpiraTeam® is our integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system that manages your project's requirements, releases, test cases, issues and tasks in one unified environment. SpiraPlan® expands on the features in SpiraTeam® to provide a complete Enterprise Agile Planning® solution that lets you manage projects, programs and the entire organization with ease.
Inflectra is dedicated to helping our customers effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycle. We are proud to be able to help software teams decrease their time to market and increase the return on investment.
Our strong focus on providing an excellent customer experience helps us attract and retain customers of all sizes, across a broad range of markets and industries—from large corporations to small businesses, government agencies to individual developers, and professional services firms.
To learn more about Inflectra, visit us at www.inflectra.com or call 202-558-6885.