For new customers looking to purchase SpiraTest & SpiraTeam, the recent changes mean:
- There are additional on-premise (download) pricing tiers to choose from for 250, 300, and 500 concurrent users
- The SpiraTest and SpiraTeam Enterprise (unlimited concurrent user) editions are no longer offered.
- Customers needing more than 500 licenses of SpiraTest or SpiraTeam tools be better suited with our enterprise program & portfolio management edition - SpiraPlan as its expanded functionality makes the platform significantly more suitable for large scale operations.
- Current customers can still renew their existing SpiraTest and SpiraTeam enterprise edition subscriptions.
For new customers looking to purchase SpiraPlan, the recent changes mean:
- New editions and public pricing for cloud-hosted subscriptions are now available for 750 and 1000 concurrent users.
- Download Pricing
- Additional pricing tiers were added for 250, 300, 500, 750, and 1000 concurrent users
- No changes to renewal prices for existing customers.
For the full list of prices, please refer to the Inflectra Price List Page.