Place: WeWork White House at 1440 G St NW, Washington, DC 20005
Date: July 25, 2018, from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
5:30 - 6:00 pm - Meet & Greet
6:00 - 8:00 pm - Social Testing Competition
8:00 - 8:30 pm - Award Ceremony & Wrap up
1. Making it social - teams of two are encouraged, but we will not turn you away, if you are a lone wolf!
2. The testing period is up to 90 minutes, depending on software under test
3. The real-life application to be tested will be announced at the start of the competition
4. The winner will be selected based on the highest number of bugs found that are reproducible
5. The final deliverable is the issues you’ve found and a test report, focusing on major issues. The test reports should be straightforward and submitted before the end of competition
6. We will use SpiraTest to manage each participant's tests and track all test reports.
What You Need:
We usually line up a few options for software to be tested during the event, and the final selection is made right before the event. Therefore, we ask that you come prepared. Please bring:
- A smartphone
- A laptop, or tablet
- Check out SpiraTest before the event (getting started videos are available here)
- Locate one of Inflectra's crew and follow their instructions to find the venue.
What You Get:
- The top three winners will receive awesome prizes.
See you soon!
For all inquiries, please email: Thea.Maisuradze@inflectra.com