WHY THIS WEBINAR?
The agile framework recommends satisfying customers by delivering value early. When we extend that thinking to encompass clinical and surgical settings, there is an intense focus on ensuring patient safety. The physicians, nurses, and other allied professionals apply all the Agile Manifesto principles in designing specific outcomes for patients while accommodating several risks. Using the insight and observations from clinical, therapeutic, and surgical protocols, this webinar will discuss how agility is being practiced in today’s healthcare and how conscious awareness of practicing agility brings towards better outcomes in healthcare.
In this webinar, you will learn the following:
- Stages of agility in the healthcare setting
- Responsibilities of Healthcare professionals toward outcome management
- Risk Management and Process Guidance in Clinical and Surgical Settings
- Applying agile thinking in the Healthcare setting
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Thursday, March 4, 2021 @ 10AM (EST) / 4PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This course is for anyone aspiring to enter or excel in the following roles
- Project Managers, Program and Portfolio Managers
- Management Scientists and Process Champions
- Risk Managers and Risk Audit Managers
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- Agile Coaches, and Scrum Masters
- Medical, Legal, and Regulatory Personnel
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Personnel
- Graduates and Students in any of these above domains
NOTE: I would also recommend this webinar for people in the healthcare domain
Sriram Rajagopalan is a project management guru and Enterprise Agile Evangelist at Inflectra corporation. Dr. Rajagopalan has wide-ranging and extensive software development and project management experience in many industries. He won prestigious recognition from PMI with the Eric Jennet project management excellence award in 2017. He holds a BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras in India, an MS in Computer Engineering from Wayne State University, and an MBA in Management from Concordia University. His Ph.D. was in Organization and Management from Capella University. Dr. Rajagopalan possesses many professional certifications in PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSP, CSPO, CSD, CSM, ACC, IT Project+, Six Sigma, SCM, SCPO, SCD, SAMC, SCT, and CSOXP.
Register anyway, and we will send you the recording after the webinar. You can always view our webinars on regulated industries here
See you at the webinar!