The webinar will cover:
- Spira 6.7 at a glance
- Enhanced Source Code Management module
- Markdown Preview & Rendering Capability
- Integrated Source Code Difference Viewing
- Source Code Pull Requests & Code Reviewing (Spira v6.7.1 preview).
Please bring your questions; we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DATE AND TIMES:
Tuesday, January 12, 2021- 10 am (EST) and 3 pm (EST)
This webinar is for:
- Current Spira users, esp Developers
- Project managers & product managers, and team leaders considering the Spira products for their software testing and project management needs.
The webinar is free, and there are no pre-requisites for attending it.
Adam Sandman has been working in the IT industry for the past 20+ years. His areas of expertise span from software architecture to agile development, software testing, test automation, and project management. Currently, Adam is a Director of Technology at Inflectra, where he is interested in technology, business, and enabling people to follow their passions. At Inflectra, Adam is responsible for researching the tools, technologies, and processes in the software testing and quality assurance space. Adam is a prolific speaker, whose speaking engagements range from STPcons, to DevGeekWeek, Swiss Testing Day, to NDIA, STARCanada, TestingMind, Agile DevOps West, StarWest, testCon, and many more.
Can't attend? Register anyway, and we will send you the recording after the webinar.
You can always view our webinars on youtube.