Since SpiraTest is one of the most popular test management system in use with JIRA, we have upgraded the functionality to provide the following new features:
- The plugin uses the new JIRA REST API that offers enhanced access to JIRA Data.
- Greenhopper items such as user stories can now be imported directly into SpiraTest as requirements.
- Support for additional custom property / field types including user, multiselect lists, dates and boolean flags.
- The hyperlinks added to the JIRA issue that point to the requirements and test runs in SpiraTest use the JIRA web link functionality rather than being embedded in the text.
- Incident associations in SpiraTest are now correctly converted into JIRA issue links.
- The limitation on retrieving only the most recent 1000 new issues from JIRA has been removed.
JIRA is a popular issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian, commonly used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. JIRA lets you track bugs and defects, link issues to related source code, plan agile development and monitor team activity.
SpiraTest® is a powerful Requirements and Test Management solution that manages a software project’s requirements, scope, use-cases, tests, releases and bugs and issues in one environment, with complete requirements traceability throughout. Customers can track every bug or issue back to the test case and test step that being executed, and from there back to the underlying requirement needing fulfillment.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology community of
Inflectra®, SpiraTest®, SpiraPlan®, SpiraTeam® and Rapise® are registered trademarks of Inflectra Corporation.