We are pleased to announce the release of Rapise v1.8.1 that fixes some known issues and adds enhancements to v1.8.
- Support for ActiveX SofttelVDM Tree Control in Visual Basic (SftTree)
- Support for ActiveX FarPoint Spreadsheet Control in Visual Basic
- Flash of HTML object no longer opens a new browser window, but instead can use the currently open page in the web browser
- Adds the .sstest files to the Recent Document list when opened by double-click from Windows Explorer
- RapiseChrome.crx updated to use latest Chrome manifest file format.
- Chrome HTML library updated to support breaking changes in Chrome32
- DoClick - find element coordinates in IE now works when nested frames are available
- Document paths in debugger (ReparsePoints) fixed