November 16th, 2020
If you have a new app, software, or website that is ready for testing, we have a free and fun way to help you out. As part of the Inflectra-run software testing competition - #TestBowl, we are offering to crowd-test your software for free!
All you need to do is apply before February 1, 2021!
On February 11, 2021, Inflectra is organizing a software testing competition called Software Testing Bowl (#TestBowl) - a virtual tester competition taking place on our Discord server.
Why Submit Your Software to #TestBowl?
- Get real-life testing by a group of experienced testers (up to 2 hours of testing)
- Get testing results in the form of a bug report, and a test report
- Network with expert testers
- Get exposure for your app/software among the dynamic and diverse group of professionals from all over the USA and beyond.
- Get Inflectra’s test management tool license for a year (SpiraTest / cloud subscription with the test results from the competition preloaded)
Who Is Eligible?
You are welcome to send us your app/software if you can:
- Work with #TestBowl organizers to prepare the app/software for competition
- Demo the app/software at the event to acquaint the participants with its main functionalities. Extra points if you stay during the event to answer additional questions from testers.
What Sorts Of Apps/Software Are We Looking To Test?
For the best result, your app/software should be:
- in beta testing
- if mobile, be available for download from both Apple iOS and Google Play marketplaces
- if web, be accessible via a public URL
- free to download/use (for participating testers, at least)
Submit your app information here!
About #TestBowl Organizers
#TestBowl is organized by Inflectra – a DC-based software company that makes SpiraTest. SpiraTest is a QA powerhouse and the official test management tool of #TestBowl. #TestBowl is hosted virtually on Discord.
How To Leverage TestBowl 2021 To Crowd Test Your App
Software Testing Bowl