July 8th, 2020 by inflectra
We are excited to announce the launch of the Inflectra Partner Summit at this year's global Agile Testing and DevOps Conference - InflectraCon 2020 Virtual. The Inflectra Partner Summit is a hub for sharing thoughts and insights as we offer partner-specific presentations, sales training, and discussions through interactive sessions on September 29, 2020.
At the Partner Summit, Inflectra's partners will hear talks that will help them drive business growth. Partners will be able to engage directly with Inflectra executives and their peers and be better equipped to drive more business with Inflectra's solutions.
More specifically, the Partner Summit at InflectraCon 2020 will offer:
1. Partner Catch Up: This short session will cover the past business year for Inflectra and its partners. It will arm and update partners with the news on tools and resources to help them surpass their key objectives.
2. Lessons Learned from a Decade of Selling Inflectra's Software: In the session, we enable partners to stay ahead of the market by highlighting the lessons learned and best practices in selling Inflectra's software products.
3. Leveraging Inflectra's Tools for Selling To Regulated Industries: In this session, the partners will learn from the Inflectra sales team and their peers about selling approaches that have worked in the regulated industries. We will brainstorm new ideas for features and techniques that can help partners sell more effectively in these industries.
4. Partner Queries: In this interactive session, partners will share with Inflectra and each other the most frequently asked questions they received from prospects and clients. We call it 'Clients Frequently Ask Me This Question' session.
5. Partner Open Space: This unstructured networking session will offer partners a chance to engage closely with Inflectra and their peeps, expand contacts to strengthen existing partnerships, and find potential business synergies. We will hear how Inflectra partners are addressing today's pressing business challenges and explore how Inflectra can further support partners in this challenging time with strategic enhancements and partner-specific opportunities.
Inflectra Partners Summit is a partner-only event and requires the Full Access ticket. Please feel free to take advantage of the partner-only pricing ($49.99) and look for your exclusive partner access code in your email. Registration will close on Friday, September 25, at 5:00 pm (EDT).
Times of crisis often inspire unprecedented innovation and creative problem-solving. Join us to unlock opportunities and insights, provide customers with what they need now, and partner with Inflectra on the road to recovery.