Jira Synchronisation Issue

Thursday, September 27, 2012
I have recently installed SpiraTest and have been working though the integration with our locally hosted Jira 4.x system.

I have created two projects, one of which syncs fine, the other doesn't sync at all. 

A) QA Test - this was created as a sandpit to work through configuration issues and to learn the interface.

This was successfully configured to work with our Jira testing instance, and then updated to point to our production Jira instance. 

Due to a forced re-sync it imported all 4000+ issues from the production system, which is fine.

It has also successfully created issues in Jira for Incidents raised in SpiraTest

B) QA Production - this is created to be our production project for SpiraTest.

The data sync details for this project are the same as "QA Test" - and the Data Synchronisation service reports that it successfully runs.

However, no data from Jira is shown in this project.

I have set QA Test to be inactive, in case it was only updating the first project, but nothing appears.

I have clicked Force Re-Synch, nothing happens despite status updating to Success

Any ideas as to what may be the issue?
2 Replies
Sunday, September 30, 2012
re: Rileask Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hi Richard

For this issue we will need to see if there are any errors being logged in the Application Event Log, to make this easier and since this is a customer-specific issue, could you please log a help desk ticket on our website - https://www.inflectra.com/Support/Ticket/List.aspx and attach a copy of the Application Event Log from the SpiraTest server (saved in either .EVT or .EVTX format zipped up).

Thanks

Adam

Friday, August 29, 2014
re: inflectra.david Sunday, September 30, 2012
I have a similar problem and your forum search tool brings up posts such as these only to see "please log a help desk ticket on our website" which is a bit frustrating . 

Consider posting here what the solution was.

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Thursday, September 27, 2012
  • Last Reply: Thursday, August 2, 2018
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 7686