Jira integration : Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out

Monday, September 16, 2013
Hello.

I am looking at an evaluation of SpiraTest, and am trying to set up the jira data sync correctly- but am encountering the two below errors after configuring the settings correctly.   
I've checked the firewall settings of my 2008 server machine, and all looks good- and can reach an an API from the install server (/rest/api/2/serverInfo?doHealthCheck) successfully.  The Jira instance has "Accept remote API calls" set to "ON"

Is there anything fundamentally wrong I am doing?

Error One:
Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out

Error Two:
General Error: Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.JiraClient.JiraManager.RunQuery(JiraResource resource, String argument, String data, String method)
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.JiraClient.JiraManager.GetCreateMetaData()
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.DataSync.Execute(Nullable`1 lastSyncDate, DateTime serverDateTime)
1 Replies
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
re: IanGarrison Monday, September 16, 2013

Hi Ian

Could you please log a support help desk ticket with us and include the following:

- The URL that you are using to connect to JIRA (inside SpiraTest)

Thanks

Adam

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Monday, September 16, 2013
  • Last Reply: Tuesday, September 17, 2013
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 3555