Inflectra Customer Forums: TFS Data Synchronization Errors (Thread) I am running TFS 2012 and SpiraTeam 4. I have downloaded the correct plug-in and corrected the IIS 32-bit issue and can start the sync. However, it fails. The releases from SpiraTeam are imported into TFS, but the incidents do not come over. We are not using any custom properties and I have configured the mapping as the pdf describes. The errors I receive are: Error Adding SpiraTeam Incident to TFS: Index was outside the bounds of the array at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.MsTfsDataSync.DataSync.ProcessNewIncident(Int32 projectid, ImportExportClient spiraImportExport, RemoteIncident remoteIncident, List`1 newIncidentMappings, List`1 newReleaseMappings, blah blah blah Is there some other guide to use because the pdf as written is really not helpful. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/integrations/bug-trackers/796.aspxthreadId=796Jerry R Dowdy (jerry.dowdy@gd-ais.com)tfs synchronizationTFS Data Synchronization Errors I am running TFS 2012 and SpiraTeam 4. I have downloaded the correct plug-in and corrected the IIS 32-bit issue and can start the sync. However, it fails. The releases from SpiraTeam are imported into TFS, but the incidents do not come over. We are not using any custom properties and I have configured the mapping as the pdf describes. The errors I receive are: Error Adding SpiraTeam Incident to TFS: Index was outside the bounds of the array at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.MsTfsDataSync.DataSync.ProcessNewIncident(Int32 projectid, ImportExportClient spiraImportExport, RemoteIncident remoteIncident, List`1 newIncidentMappings, List`1 newReleaseMappings, blah blah blah Is there some other guide to use because the pdf as written is really not helpful. Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:20:20 -05002014-01-03T20:55:37-05:00/Support/Forum/integrations/bug-trackers/796.aspxmessageId=1451Jim R (donotreply5@kronodesk.net) Hi Jerry I would open up the DataSyncService.exe.config file and set TraceLogging="true" . Then Hi Jerry I would open up the DataSyncService.exe.config file and set TraceLogging="true" . Then restart the service and send our support (support@inflectra.com) a copy of the event log with all the trace messages. Jim. Fri, 03 Jan 2014 18:01:04 -05002014-01-03T18:01:04-05:00/Support/Forum/integrations/bug-trackers/796.aspx#reply1451messageId=1454Jerry R Dowdy (jerry.dowdy@gd-ais.com) I will not be able to send a copy of the event log as it is on a secure server. Is there any way I will not be able to send a copy of the event log as it is on a secure server. Is there any way to get help? Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:55:36 -05002014-01-03T20:55:36-05:00/Support/Forum/integrations/bug-trackers/796.aspx#reply1454