Inflectra Customer Forums: Importing from xl export (Thread) I have an xl spreadsheet of data which I exported from SpiraTest I"m now trying to import them into a new instance of Spira. I can connect ok and select the Project to import into and the artifact Release BUT when I try to import the Releases, if I remove the Release ID values, each line gets the same error of "Database Foreign key violation occurred". If I leave the Release ID values in place, I get the following error on each line 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong please ? thanks - Lynn en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/integrations/importers/148.aspxthreadId=148Lynn J Harden (lynn.harden@icognition.com.au)Importing from xl export I have an xl spreadsheet of data which I exported from SpiraTest I"m now trying to import them into a new instance of Spira. I can connect ok and select the Project to import into and the artifact Release BUT when I try to import the Releases, if I remove the Release ID values, each line gets the same error of "Database Foreign key violation occurred". If I leave the Release ID values in place, I get the following error on each line 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong please ? thanks - Lynn Wed, 31 Aug 2011 03:32:18 -04002011-09-07T16:59:40-04:00/Support/Forum/integrations/importers/148.aspxmessageId=282David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Lynn Generally you want to leave the Release ID values blank if you're importing them as new Hi Lynn Generally you want to leave the Release ID values blank if you're importing them as new items. I'm not sure why you're getting the foreign key errors. If you have a support plan with us,please send the Excel sheet to support@inflectra.com Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:59:40 -04002011-09-07T16:59:40-04:00/Support/Forum/integrations/importers/148.aspx#reply282