Inflectra Customer Forums: Office addins not being loaded (Thread) Office 2010 Spiratest V3.0 Latest versions of Spiratest addins and VSTO loaded. The addins do not appear in Excel, Word or Project. I can see them in the addon management part of the office apps, but they are disabled. Enabling them and restarting the application just disables them again. Th path to the addon looks like this: C:\Program Files\Inflectra\Spira MS Office 2007 Add-Ins\SpiraExcelAddin.vsto|vstolocal In the Com Add-Ins dialogue for Excel, it sometimes says it fails to load due to a runtime error. I don't see that in Word. Enabling the addin, clicking OK, then going back to the add-in dialogue box shows the addin is again disabled. The checkbox setting doesn't seem to stick. Any ideas? en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/integrations/importers/190.aspxthreadId=190John Davidson (john.davidson@dhhs.tas.gov.au)Office addins not being loaded Office 2010 Spiratest V3.0 Latest versions of Spiratest addins and VSTO loaded. The addins do not appear in Excel, Word or Project. I can see them in the addon management part of the office apps, but they are disabled. Enabling them and restarting the application just disables them again. Th path to the addon looks like this: C:\Program Files\Inflectra\Spira MS Office 2007 Add-Ins\SpiraExcelAddin.vsto|vstolocal In the Com Add-Ins dialogue for Excel, it sometimes says it fails to load due to a runtime error. I don't see that in Word. Enabling the addin, clicking OK, then going back to the add-in dialogue box shows the addin is again disabled. The checkbox setting doesn't seem to stick. Any ideas? Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:10:58 -04002011-10-31T13:59:57-04:00/Support/Forum/integrations/importers/190.aspxmessageId=356John Davidson (john.davidson@dhhs.tas.gov.au)Found the problem. The version of VSTO hosted on the Inflectra websits is not the most current. UninFound the problem. The version of VSTO hosted on the Inflectra websits is not the most current. Uninstalled that one and installed the latest version from the Microsoft website. All the add-ins now work.Thu, 27 Oct 2011 01:44:39 -04002011-10-27T01:44:39-04:00/Support/Forum/integrations/importers/190.aspx#reply356messageId=358David J (support1@inflectra.com)Thanks for letting us know. We'll update the ones on our website.Thanks for letting us know. We'll update the ones on our website.Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:59:57 -04002011-10-31T13:59:57-04:00/Support/Forum/integrations/importers/190.aspx#reply358