Inflectra Customer Forums: Trouble recording or playing script (Thread) I recorded a script and then created custom functions under *.user.js file. Saved the objects in the same directory where the script is. Now when I am trying to play the script it failed with below error, Error evaluating users file C:\Users\nitesh.agarwal\Documents\My Rapise Tests\MADAX - Purchase Path\MADAX - Purchase Path.user.js (syntax error): TypeError: Object expected I am also seeing this error on trying to do any recording. Thanks, Nitesh en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/rapise/issues-questions/1733.aspxthreadId=1733Nitesh Agarwal (niteshagarwal@gmail.com)Trouble recording or playing script I recorded a script and then created custom functions under *.user.js file. Saved the objects in the same directory where the script is. Now when I am trying to play the script it failed with below error, Error evaluating users file C:\Users\nitesh.agarwal\Documents\My Rapise Tests\MADAX - Purchase Path\MADAX - Purchase Path.user.js (syntax error): TypeError: Object expected I am also seeing this error on trying to do any recording. Thanks, Nitesh Tue, 15 Aug 2017 05:59:39 -04002017-08-15T14:33:37-04:00/Support/Forum/rapise/issues-questions/1733.aspxmessageId=3097Jim R (donotreply5@kronodesk.net) Hi Nitesh Could you please log a support ticket and include a zipfile of your entire test zipped u Hi Nitesh Could you please log a support ticket and include a zipfile of your entire test zipped up? That would be very helpful. Thanks Jim Tue, 15 Aug 2017 14:33:37 -04002017-08-15T14:33:37-04:00/Support/Forum/rapise/issues-questions/1733.aspx#reply3097