Inflectra Customer Forums: Learning UI Automation & Accessible (Thread) I need to perform an action on the Windows Prompt (select Leave button) that shows up on the chrome browser when are trying to navigate away from the application under test . We couldnt identify this object using Web objects option in the Spy, so tried with UI Automation as well as Accessible. The Spy does recognize the object using Accessible option. But since there is no option to save that object from the Spy screen (I can only Track or Untrack), so I created a subtest with WPF methodology (Tried Web too and that didnt work) and then started recording with Accessible option. But rapise cannot recognize the Leave object anymore. Please help en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/rapise/issues-questions/1978.aspxthreadId=1978Laxminarayanan Krishnasamy (laxminarayanan.krishnasamy@guitarcenter.com)Learning UI Automation & Accessible I need to perform an action on the Windows Prompt (select Leave button) that shows up on the chrome browser when are trying to navigate away from the application under test . We couldnt identify this object using Web objects option in the Spy, so tried with UI Automation as well as Accessible. The Spy does recognize the object using Accessible option. But since there is no option to save that object from the Spy screen (I can only Track or Untrack), so I created a subtest with WPF methodology (Tried Web too and that didnt work) and then started recording with Accessible option. But rapise cannot recognize the Leave object anymore. Please help Fri, 01 Feb 2019 01:50:45 -05002019-02-01T12:05:07-05:00/Support/Forum/rapise/issues-questions/1978.aspxmessageId=3515David J (support1@inflectra.com) A web test will automatically have access to the Windows libraries as well. So during recording of A web test will automatically have access to the Windows libraries as well. So during recording of the main web parts, simply click on the button and Rapise should learn it OK. If not, use CTRL+2 to learn the button and then in the test afterwords add a DoLClick() action. Alternatively you can try using Global.DoSendKeys(...) if there is a keystroke that will get past it. For more help, please log a help desk ticket Adam Fri, 01 Feb 2019 12:05:07 -05002019-02-01T12:05:07-05:00/Support/Forum/rapise/issues-questions/1978.aspx#reply3515