Remotelaunch doesn't see upcoming tests while it has been installed on Virtual Box

Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Hi,

I have Ubuntu, running Virtual Box windows OS. RemoteLaunch is installed on windows.
I can execute tests from SpiraTeam, but Remotelaunch doesn't see upcoming tests.
All settings are correct. 

Can someone help me with that?

Thanks in advance
3 Replies
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
re: kiloom2 Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hi Max

I would recommend logging a help desk ticket on our website and include the screenshot of the settings inside RemoteLaunch as well as the list of automation hosts that have been setup. Normally what you're describing happens when the Token name of the automation hosts in SpiraTest do not match the name configured inside RemoteLaunch.

Regards

Adam

Monday, October 22, 2012
re: inflectra.david Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Please close the topic.

Problem was in starting time value. SpiraTeam shoes local server time, instead of local remote launch time. and I think this is an issue. 

Thanks
Saturday, June 3, 2023
re: kiloom2 Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello kiloom2

If you're experiencing issues with RemoteLaunch not seeing upcoming tests in SpiraTeam, you can take the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Verify the connection between SpiraTeam and RemoteLaunch, ensuring correct installation and configuration.
  2. Check the test configurations and assignments in SpiraTeam to ensure tests are correctly assigned and associated with RemoteLaunch.
  3. Verify the test execution settings in SpiraTeam, including the execution server configuration.
  4. Review the RemoteLaunch logs for any error messages or warnings.
  5. If the issue persists, contact technical support for SpiraTeam and RemoteLaunch, providing detailed information about your configuration and any troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

Hope it helps you. 

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Wednesday, October 17, 2012
  • Last Reply: Saturday, June 3, 2023
  • Replies: 3
  • Views: 2814