Recovering Deleted Folders

Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Hello,

I have few questions regarding spira. I created a new release X.1 for a particular project. once the release
X.1 is created it has other folders added by default (though it is not relevant to that release) and it has no testcases meaning spira creates a default project folders but will not have any test cases assigned to those folders.

My question is:
I deleted those project folders from the release
X.1 i created as it is not relevant to this particular release, i believe the folders from that release should be deleted. correct? is this the intended behavior of Spira?
Is there a possibilty that Spira deletes its from the source it self? i cant find the project folders deleted in Spira at all.
How can the deleted folders be recovered.

Thanks
Venky

1 Replies
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
inflectra.sarahx
re: vinay16 Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Hi Venky

I am not 100% sure what  the question is, but it sounds like you deleted a test folder which affected all of your releases? If so, then yes this is the correct behavior since when you add a test case to a Release (or a folder of test cases) it is just a link that is added between the release and the test case(s) so deleting the actual test case (or a whole folder of test cases) will delete them for all releases in that project.

Regards
Sarah

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
  • Last Reply: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 8801