Inflectra Customer Forums: One User Unable to Open Test Cases for just one Project - Getting Error (Thread) Hi We currently have an issue where one user is unable to open test cases for one specific project, everytime the user tries to open that project's test case he gets the error below; System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. I created a new user but as soon as this new user tries to access level one of the Test Case of this project it gets the same error. Other users are able to perform this task. Please advise in this regard. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1086.aspxthreadId=1086Tshepo I Mogorosi (tshepo.mogorosi@multichoice.co.za)One User Unable to Open Test Cases for just one Project - Getting Error Hi We currently have an issue where one user is unable to open test cases for one specific project, everytime the user tries to open that project's test case he gets the error below; System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. I created a new user but as soon as this new user tries to access level one of the Test Case of this project it gets the same error. Other users are able to perform this task. Please advise in this regard. Wed, 03 Dec 2014 07:00:13 -05002014-12-03T12:05:26-05:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1086.aspxmessageId=1941Kat A (support2@inflectra.com) Hi Tshepo, That means that your indexes need to be rebuilt. Please see this knowledge base ar Hi Tshepo, That means that your indexes need to be rebuilt. Please see this knowledge base article for details. Regards, Elise Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:05:25 -05002014-12-03T12:05:25-05:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1086.aspx#reply1941