Inflectra Customer Forums: ST keeps creating duplicated issues over JIRA (Thread) Hello, I and my colleagues are facing serious issues now. First, synchronization between JIRA and Spira was broken and one of my colleagues contacted the support with the issue. She has got the reply from the support that mentioned mapping properties that should be unique might be shared over multiple projects. Unfortunately we couldn't find which properties has conflicted over the projects and deleted all mappings against all projects and remapped from scratch. I have initiated full sync and f inally, the synchronization works again but it creates duplicated issues in the JIRA repeatedly. I've got tons of complaints from other departments today and disabled the synchronization. If anyone already experienced this kind of issues PLEASE HELP ME. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1199.aspxthreadId=1199Young Kim (kimyb@ahnlab.com)ST keeps creating duplicated issues over JIRA Hello, I and my colleagues are facing serious issues now. First, synchronization between JIRA and Spira was broken and one of my colleagues contacted the support with the issue. She has got the reply from the support that mentioned mapping properties that should be unique might be shared over multiple projects. Unfortunately we couldn't find which properties has conflicted over the projects and deleted all mappings against all projects and remapped from scratch. I have initiated full sync and f inally, the synchronization works again but it creates duplicated issues in the JIRA repeatedly. I've got tons of complaints from other departments today and disabled the synchronization. If anyone already experienced this kind of issues PLEASE HELP ME. Thu, 09 Apr 2015 04:25:36 -04002015-04-09T05:40:29-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1199.aspxmessageId=2091David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Young Please send an email to support@inflectra.com and make sure you send us a copy of Hi Young Please send an email to support@inflectra.com and make sure you send us a copy of the most recent Event Log so that we can see what errors are being logged. Something is not configured correctly and is thus causing the duplication issue. Regards Adam Thu, 09 Apr 2015 05:40:29 -04002015-04-09T05:40:29-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1199.aspx#reply2091