This web page is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Monday, July 27, 2015
I am using demo.Spiraservice 30-day trail version, from past 1 week. But now, I am unable to access the link. It is throwing an error message as "Connection timed out". Can anyone help me in getting out of this
2 Replies
Monday, July 27, 2015
re: Haasu Monday, July 27, 2015
Dear Haasu

We must regret to inform you that due to a sudden hardware failure last night in one of our demo hosting clusters, your hosted evaluation instance of SpiraTeam is currently unavailable. We posted an update last night when it first occurred and once we had determined that both redundant power supplies had failed we sent out a follow-up email to all evaluation/demo accounts affected.

We are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible, however so that you can continue evaluating our products in the meantime, you can sign up for a new trial subscription:

These will hosted in an alternate cluster and are unaffected by the outage.

Regards

Inflectra Support.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021
re: Haasu Monday, July 27, 2015

Err_Connection_Timed_Out error means that your web-server request take too much time and so your internet browser timed-out the current connection. When a request is sent to the web-server , and it does not respond within 30 seconds, then the browser terminates the communication attempt. Also, the we-browser return an error : "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT", indicating there is a communication problem. Try the following simple solutions in the order in which they are listed.

• Clear Browser Cache
  • Check your Security programs
  • Restart your router
  • Check with your ISP

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Monday, July 27, 2015
  • Last Reply: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 6277