Requirement Details - SpiraTeam

Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Is it possible to rename or remove standard options from the requirement details overview page? For example, I don't need 'Estimate' so want to remove it and my development team wants to rename 'Release'.

Running SpiraTeam v4.2.0.8

Thanks in advance.
5 Replies
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
inflectra.sarahx
re: Robbie Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Hi Robbie

You can hide them by using the Requirement Workflow administration screens. Using that you can hide any of the fields for all of the requirement statuses.

You cannot rename the Release field however.

Regards
Sarah.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
re: inflectra.sarahx Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Thank you Sarah, appreciate your help. On a related note, could you possibly advise if it is possible to add a Requirement Notification event for a custom field? It only seems to be an option for standard fields from what I can see.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
re: Robbie Thursday, October 8, 2015
Hi Robbie,

Right now notifications can be set up to fire when a standard field is changed, but not a custom field. We do already have an open enhancement request for this functionality. I added your vote to it.

Regards,
Elise
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
re: inflectra.sarahx Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Just following on from this. When I hide the field Estimate, on the screen it still shows...

:       points (8.00) hours

is it possible to hide this text as it looks a little odd?

Thanks in advance

Monday, November 30, 2015
re: neil.findlay Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Hi Neil,

Right now, as you noted, the labels of some fields still remain on the screen even though the field itself is hidden. This is a bug. We have it logged, and it is scheduled to be fixed in the next release.

Regards,
Elise

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Tuesday, October 6, 2015
  • Last Reply: Monday, November 30, 2015
  • Replies: 5
  • Views: 2731