Inflectra Customer Forums: Requirement Test Coverage for test steps linked to requirements (Thread) I'm wondering what I should be seeing for TestCoverage on a Requirement using this new feature? Ability to link test steps to requirements I have Test Step linked to Req_1 (pass) and Test Step 2 linked to Req_2 (fail) However, both Requirements show a fail status, which is the status of the entire Test Case itself. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1609.aspxthreadId=1609Vanessa Smith (vanessa.smith@flhosp.org)Requirement Test Coverage for test steps linked to requirements I'm wondering what I should be seeing for TestCoverage on a Requirement using this new feature? Ability to link test steps to requirements I have Test Step linked to Req_1 (pass) and Test Step 2 linked to Req_2 (fail) However, both Requirements show a fail status, which is the status of the entire Test Case itself. Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:44:41 -05002017-01-20T15:31:04-05:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1609.aspxmessageId=2879Jim R (donotreply5@kronodesk.net)Hi Vanessa, You are absolutely correct, this initial functionality doesn't change the test coveraHi Vanessa, You are absolutely correct, this initial functionality doesn't change the test coverage when you add test steps to the requirement, it is primary (at this point) for documenting the traceability. We plan on adding features to make use of this new relationship in more meaningful ways, starting with at least updating the test coverage automatically. Regards Jim Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:31:04 -05002017-01-20T15:31:04-05:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/1609.aspx#reply2879