Inflectra Customer Forums: Artifact versioning in 3.1 (Thread)I've been looking forward to the artifact versioning feature included in SpiraTeam v.3.1 which I just installed recently. So far, however, I'm at a loss as to how to actually use the versioning features. For instance, I would like to be able to add text to the description of a requirement, save it, and then be able to undo and roll back to the previous version. I can see the history view (the same history view that's always been there) but I don't see any way to roll back or undo, as the release notes for 3.1 indicate. The user manual doesn't seem to mention this new feature either. Was it actually included or are the release notes for 3.1 erroneous? en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/162.aspxthreadId=162Greg Ferreri (gferreri@glneurotech.com)Artifact versioning in 3.1I've been looking forward to the artifact versioning feature included in SpiraTeam v.3.1 which I just installed recently. So far, however, I'm at a loss as to how to actually use the versioning features. For instance, I would like to be able to add text to the description of a requirement, save it, and then be able to undo and roll back to the previous version. I can see the history view (the same history view that's always been there) but I don't see any way to roll back or undo, as the release notes for 3.1 indicate. The user manual doesn't seem to mention this new feature either. Was it actually included or are the release notes for 3.1 erroneous? Fri, 23 Sep 2011 21:01:16 -04002011-09-26T14:21:15-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/162.aspxmessageId=315David J (support1@inflectra.com) That feature is currently only accessible in the Administration section. You just need to go to Adm That feature is currently only accessible in the Administration section. You just need to go to Administration > Project History Changes and you can rollback the appropriate change. We plan on adding this functionality directly into the incident page in v3.2. The documentation for this is in the Administration Guide - https://www.inflectra.com/Documents/SpiraTestPlanTeam%20v3.1%20Administration%20Guide.pdf Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:21:15 -04002011-09-26T14:21:15-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/162.aspx#reply315