Inflectra Customer Forums: No Incident Association for Test Case or vice versa (Thread) It would be nice to show Incident Associations for Test Cases that were executed that had Incidents from a Test Step. When a TC is ran, and a step fails, an Incident is created on the Test Step; it would be nice to include the entire Test Case (prior steps that were involved in setup) for the Incident instead of particular Test Step. When I look at the Incident created from the Test Step, there is no Association back to the Test Case for that Incident; I only see Association back to Test Run for that Incident. I'd like to Association the Incident to the entire Test Case instead of to Test Step. Can this be done or am I missing something? en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/173.aspxthreadId=173Brad Kuhlman (brad.kuhlman@flukenetworks.com)No Incident Association for Test Case or vice versa It would be nice to show Incident Associations for Test Cases that were executed that had Incidents from a Test Step. When a TC is ran, and a step fails, an Incident is created on the Test Step; it would be nice to include the entire Test Case (prior steps that were involved in setup) for the Incident instead of particular Test Step. When I look at the Incident created from the Test Step, there is no Association back to the Test Case for that Incident; I only see Association back to Test Run for that Incident. I'd like to Association the Incident to the entire Test Case instead of to Test Step. Can this be done or am I missing something? Fri, 07 Oct 2011 21:48:22 -04002012-07-27T19:14:21-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/173.aspxmessageId=338David J (support1@inflectra.com) When you fail a test step during testing it links the incident to the specific test run which is th When you fail a test step during testing it links the incident to the specific test run which is then linked to the test case. This is deliberate because each test run is different and contains different results. For manual associations (when an incident is logged outside of testing) you can link the incident to a test step. We are planning on allowing you to link an incident to a specific test run after the fact in a future version. However there are no plans to allow direct links from incident test case. We may add an incidents tab to the test case details page to make it easier to see logged incidents for that test case though. Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:23:05 -04002011-10-14T16:23:05-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/173.aspx#reply338messageId=598Stephen Hall (stephen.hall@corp.eastlink.ca)Will the Incidents tab on Text Case details be included in SPIRA Team release 4? We woud find it usWill the Incidents tab on Text Case details be included in SPIRA Team release 4? We woud find it useful.Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:21:14 -04002012-07-12T14:21:14-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/173.aspx#reply598messageId=624David J (support1@inflectra.com) Yes that is the plan. Yes that is the plan.Fri, 27 Jul 2012 19:14:21 -04002012-07-27T19:14:21-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/173.aspx#reply624