Inflectra Customer Forums: Got 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied when send by SOAP request (Thread) I tried to inject soap request about TestRun_RecordAutomated2. But I got 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied, I put my normal account that using login via browser. I doubt that the required username/password is correct or not? Or I have to add spacial permission for use this account on soap request. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/2244.aspxthreadId=2244Sumate Dosanan (sumate.dosanan@mobile-technologies.com)api soap web servicesGot 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied when send by SOAP request I tried to inject soap request about TestRun_RecordAutomated2. But I got 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied, I put my normal account that using login via browser. I doubt that the required username/password is correct or not? Or I have to add spacial permission for use this account on soap request. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 10:47:45 -04002023-09-15T18:35:00-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/2244.aspxmessageId=3865David J (support1@inflectra.com) It could be the login/password is not valid, or the user has gotten logged out because of too many It could be the login/password is not valid, or the user has gotten logged out because of too many incorrect attempts! I would check the Event Log inside Spira If that doesnt give any clues, please log a support ticket. Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:25:15 -04002020-10-20T12:25:15-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/2244.aspx#reply3865messageId=4214lara brian (larabrian@protonmail.com) This error indicates that the server has determined that you are not allowed access to the thing yo This error indicates that the server has determined that you are not allowed access to the thing youve requested, either on purpose or due to a misconfiguration . Its probably because the site owner has limited access to it and you dont have permission to view it. The vast majority of the time, theres not much you can do to fix things on your (*client) end. There are four common causes for 403 Forbidden error (server side) . Here they are listed from most likely to least likely: An empty website directory No index page Incorrect settings in the .htaccess file Permission / Ownership error If authentication credentials were provided in the request, the server considers them insufficient to grant access. The client SHOULD NOT automatically repeat the request with the same credentials. The client MAY repeat the request with new or different credentials. However, a request might be forbidden for reasons unrelated to the credentials. Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:51:07 -05002021-12-22T07:51:07-05:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/2244.aspx#reply4214