Inflectra Customer Forums: Pre Requisites (Thread)Hi All, My Company is new to adopting Spira, and as a result I have a question that I cant seem to find an answer to. When creating test scripts is it possible to add a field for pre-requisite data, IE before a test script can be run the pre req's need to be completed? As it stands I can only add a new test case, new folder and a new child test case. The problem here is I have to add my pre req's as a test step which them makes them reportable. So the solution im looking for is something like... Test Case Folder 1 >Pre Req's (where this is identified as a pre req and not a step) >Test Step 1 >Test Step 2 >ETC.... Any help appreciated Andy en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/252.aspxthreadId=252Andrew Buckley (andrew.buckley@capita.co.uk)Pre RequisitesHi All, My Company is new to adopting Spira, and as a result I have a question that I cant seem to find an answer to. When creating test scripts is it possible to add a field for pre-requisite data, IE before a test script can be run the pre req's need to be completed? As it stands I can only add a new test case, new folder and a new child test case. The problem here is I have to add my pre req's as a test step which them makes them reportable. So the solution im looking for is something like... Test Case Folder 1 >Pre Req's (where this is identified as a pre req and not a step) >Test Step 1 >Test Step 2 >ETC.... Any help appreciated Andy Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:33:46 -04002012-03-14T20:30:18-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/252.aspxmessageId=489David J (support1@inflectra.com)At the present time you'd need to either add them as a test step or as bullet in the main test case At the present time you'd need to either add them as a test step or as bullet in the main test case description.Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:30:18 -04002012-03-14T20:30:18-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/252.aspx#reply489