Workflow Operations

Thursday, March 7, 2013

We are using SpiraTeam v3.2 (010).

I am having problems with users having access to workflow operations in Incidents. 

Currently, the person who opens the Incident and the administrator have access to workflow operations. 

Ideally, the person who opens the Incident, the person who the Incident is assigned to and the administrtor should have access to workflow operations.

Is there an account setting I am missing, or is there not currently a way to give this type of access?

Thanks!

~Erin

2 Replies
Friday, March 8, 2013
re: eegleston Thursday, March 7, 2013
Erin M Egleston

Ideally, the person who opens the Incident, the person who the Incident is assigned to and the administrtor should have access to workflow operations.

Is there an account setting I am missing, or is there not currently a way to give this type of access?

Hi Erin

What you need to do is go to Administration > Edit Workflows, click on the 'Steps' hyperlink and then change the roles/permissions associated with each workflow transition to match the rules that you want. All of the workflow operations are configurable and customizable.

Regards

Adam

Friday, March 8, 2013
re: inflectra.david Friday, March 8, 2013
Oh, perfect!  Thank you - and sorry for the silly question!  My predescessor set our system up, and I'm still trying to get a handle on the ins and outs!  I appreciate your help!

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Thursday, March 7, 2013
  • Last Reply: Friday, March 8, 2013
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 2804