Inflectra Customer Forums: Export from MS Word puts Test Case Active Status to "No" (Thread) I have just satrted using SpiraTeam and I am investingating using Word to write our test cases and them export them to Spira. When I import test, sometimes they all show as Active = "Yes" and sometimes a portion of them show as Actice = "No". It looks like I can mass edit the tests after import, but I was hoping there was something I might be doing wrong in the template that I could fix to avoid the problem all together. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/583.aspxthreadId=583Michael Saldutti (msaldutti@wingspan.com)Export from MS Word puts Test Case Active Status to "No" I have just satrted using SpiraTeam and I am investingating using Word to write our test cases and them export them to Spira. When I import test, sometimes they all show as Active = "Yes" and sometimes a portion of them show as Actice = "No". It looks like I can mass edit the tests after import, but I was hoping there was something I might be doing wrong in the template that I could fix to avoid the problem all together. Mon, 13 May 2013 20:44:38 -04002013-05-14T14:47:42-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/583.aspxmessageId=1081David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Michael I'm not sure why some would be Active=Yes or Active=No. They should all be import Hi Michael I'm not sure why some would be Active=Yes or Active=No. They should all be imported Active = Yes. If that's not the case, please log a help desk ticket so that we can investigate and if necessary log a product defect. Regards Adam Tue, 14 May 2013 14:47:42 -04002013-05-14T14:47:42-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/583.aspx#reply1081