Inflectra Customer Forums: Using the SOAP API and pulling by custom property (Thread) Hello, Is it possible, using Incident_Retrieve in the SOAP API, to pull by a custom property in the filter? Specifically, I have a custom property named "Client" and I want to pull all of them that have a certain value. Is this possible? Does using it like any other property work? (ie just do Client as the propertyname?) Thank you. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/601.aspxthreadId=601Bilal Al-Khalil (bilal.al-khalil@sintecmedia.com)Using the SOAP API and pulling by custom property Hello, Is it possible, using Incident_Retrieve in the SOAP API, to pull by a custom property in the filter? Specifically, I have a custom property named "Client" and I want to pull all of them that have a certain value. Is this possible? Does using it like any other property work? (ie just do Client as the propertyname?) Thank you. Thu, 30 May 2013 13:18:33 -04002013-05-30T15:46:24-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/601.aspxmessageId=1111David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Bilal Yes you can definitely retrieve using a custom property filter. However you don't sp Hi Bilal Yes you can definitely retrieve using a custom property filter. However you don't specify the display name of the field, you need to use its custom property number: I.e. Custom_01, Custom_02 would be the field name. Does that make sense now? Regards Adam Thu, 30 May 2013 15:46:24 -04002013-05-30T15:46:24-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/601.aspx#reply1111