EA v10 with Spira Team 4.0

Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Hello

I am trying to integrate our latest upgrade to EA v10 with Spira Team 4.0 but the integration just doesn't seem to work. The importer completes successfully but when I login to Spira Team, there are no new artifacts. Strangely, as soon as the importer used to complete on previous versions, the artifact in EA had a tagged value with the Spira Test identifier but this is not the case with the latest versions.
I have tried this before on EA v8 with Spira Test 3.2 and it worked fine then.

Has anyone tried this recently?

Thanks.
2 Replies
Friday, November 15, 2013
re: praveens84 Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Hello -
At version 9.1 of EA, the internal file format was changed on how child items are stored. Because of this, on v9.1 and newer, the importer will only import the base level of Requirements - no children are imported. There are plans to update the importer, but not until after v4.1 is released.

Thank you,
Mike
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
re: inflectra.steve Friday, November 15, 2013
Hello Mike

Thanks for your reply, however I have observed that even the base level requirements are not being imported into Spira Team from EA. The importer completes successfully however when I refresh the page to see my new requirements in Spira Team, I don't see the same.

Am I missing something here?

NOTE: I have intentionally created a new project in Spira Team to test this integration.

Thanks,
Praveen

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Wednesday, November 13, 2013
  • Last Reply: Tuesday, November 19, 2013
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 3020