Inflectra Customer Forums: dashboard widgets take removed items into account (Thread) Hi, there was a discrepancy in the "test set status" widget on my dashboard about the non run tests. I saw a difference of 50 non-executed tests if I counted manually the number in the test sets. Reason: there were a few test sets removed (but not purged from the project history list), which were taken into account as it seems. Kind request to change this behavior, these widgets are used to report to management and key customers. Now I have to explain why we dropped with 50 tests on one day. Filip en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/834.aspxthreadId=834Filip Baert (filip.baert@newtec.eu)dashboard widgets take removed items into account Hi, there was a discrepancy in the "test set status" widget on my dashboard about the non run tests. I saw a difference of 50 non-executed tests if I counted manually the number in the test sets. Reason: there were a few test sets removed (but not purged from the project history list), which were taken into account as it seems. Kind request to change this behavior, these widgets are used to report to management and key customers. Now I have to explain why we dropped with 50 tests on one day. Filip Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:38:11 -05002014-02-18T03:18:01-05:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/834.aspxmessageId=1527Inflectra Sarah (donotreply6@kronodesk.net) Hi Filip Could you please log a help desk ticket with this information and include the vers Hi Filip Could you please log a help desk ticket with this information and include the version(s) of the product that are affect, that way we can attempt to reproduce and if necessary log an incident to be fixed in an update. Thanks Sarah Tue, 18 Feb 2014 03:18:01 -05002014-02-18T03:18:01-05:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/834.aspx#reply1527