Inflectra Customer Forums: EA importer (EA example project) closed with an error with Spira Team 4.1 (Thread)Hello I am using Sparx Enterprise Architect v10 with Spira Team 4.1. I am also using the default EAExample project to test the integration with Spira Team 4.1. I have created a new project in Spira Team to keep things simple. The importer kicked off smoothly and began importing the EA artifacts into the new Spira Team project. These were reflected in the Requirements section of the Spira Team project. After some time, the importer closed down with a Microsoft error message to send report as a recommended option which I did. I am not sure why this may be happening and if anyone has seen a similar behavior with the default EAExample project? I also observe an inconsistent behavior with the EAimporter plugin. Sometimes the importer completes successfully with no artifacts being imported into the Spira Team project. Any inputs on this will be appreciated as I dont see many users using this functionality. Thanks, Praveen en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/891.aspxthreadId=891Praveen Sreenivasan (praveen.sreenivasan84@gmail.com)EA importerEA importer (EA example project) closed with an error with Spira Team 4.1Hello I am using Sparx Enterprise Architect v10 with Spira Team 4.1. I am also using the default EAExample project to test the integration with Spira Team 4.1. I have created a new project in Spira Team to keep things simple. The importer kicked off smoothly and began importing the EA artifacts into the new Spira Team project. These were reflected in the Requirements section of the Spira Team project. After some time, the importer closed down with a Microsoft error message to send report as a recommended option which I did. I am not sure why this may be happening and if anyone has seen a similar behavior with the default EAExample project? I also observe an inconsistent behavior with the EAimporter plugin. Sometimes the importer completes successfully with no artifacts being imported into the Spira Team project. Any inputs on this will be appreciated as I dont see many users using this functionality. Thanks, Praveen Fri, 25 Apr 2014 09:59:47 -04002014-04-25T14:23:04-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/891.aspxmessageId=1626David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Praveen I would recommend sending this to our help desk ( support@inflectra.com ) and we Hi Praveen I would recommend sending this to our help desk ( support@inflectra.com ) and we can then help you more directly. Regards Adam Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:23:04 -04002014-04-25T14:23:04-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/891.aspx#reply1626