Inflectra Customer Forums: Modify Saved Filters (Thread)Is it possible to modify a already saved filter? E.g. I use a saved filter, change the filter criteria in the grid and save it again with the existing name. Currently always a new saved filter will be stored, even if I use the same name. If it would be possible, in the save filter box show two options: 1. a list of already saved filters and allow to select one of them to overwrite it or 2. enter a new name as now impemented Will be a folder structure available in the future to have the possibility to categorize the saved filters? Regards Kai en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/931.aspxthreadId=931Kai Gerhold (kai.gerhold@apartis.de)Modify Saved FiltersIs it possible to modify a already saved filter? E.g. I use a saved filter, change the filter criteria in the grid and save it again with the existing name. Currently always a new saved filter will be stored, even if I use the same name. If it would be possible, in the save filter box show two options: 1. a list of already saved filters and allow to select one of them to overwrite it or 2. enter a new name as now impemented Will be a folder structure available in the future to have the possibility to categorize the saved filters? Regards Kai Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:32:37 -04002018-08-15T14:18:17-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/931.aspxmessageId=1702David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Kai Thanks for the suggestions, we have logged (1) and (2) as enhancement suggestions. T Hi Kai Thanks for the suggestions, we have logged (1) and (2) as enhancement suggestions. The ability to add folders for saved filters is probably too complex for most users... but it's logged as a lower-priority suggestion. Regards Adam Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:10:38 -04002014-06-18T23:10:38-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/931.aspx#reply1702messageId=3371Will Menton (william_menton@cinfin.com) The ability to modify and delete filters is a question were starting to get from users as well. I s The ability to modify and delete filters is a question were starting to get from users as well. I see this is an older topic, so Im wondering if this is on your release map somewhere or if its buried in the backlog. Thanks, Will Menton Cincinnati Financial Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:18:17 -04002018-08-15T14:18:17-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/931.aspx#reply3371