Inflectra Customer Forums: Incident link issue from SpirTeam to JIRA (Thread) Hi, I am working on integrating SpiraTeam incident with Jira issue. I am using Desktop sync plugin for this issue linking between Jira and SpiraTeam. I have done all the settings according to the inflectra documentation. Worked on Plugin mapping, Project mapping, standard field mapping and done with custom field mapping. New Issues in Jira are linking from JIra to Spira and I can see the issue link in JIra. However, I am not getting why the issue in SpiraTeam is not linked in other way i.e. f rom Spira to JIRA. Thanks Swachand en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/994.aspxthreadId=994Swachand Jambhulkar (Swachand.Jambhulkar@wizards.com)Incident link issue from SpirTeam to JIRA Hi, I am working on integrating SpiraTeam incident with Jira issue. I am using Desktop sync plugin for this issue linking between Jira and SpiraTeam. I have done all the settings according to the inflectra documentation. Worked on Plugin mapping, Project mapping, standard field mapping and done with custom field mapping. New Issues in Jira are linking from JIra to Spira and I can see the issue link in JIra. However, I am not getting why the issue in SpiraTeam is not linked in other way i.e. f rom Spira to JIRA. Thanks Swachand Mon, 08 Sep 2014 22:55:04 -04002014-09-11T21:36:34-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/994.aspxmessageId=1820Jim R (donotreply5@kronodesk.net) Hi Swachand It should work that way as well. Most likely there is an error in the synchronization Hi Swachand It should work that way as well. Most likely there is an error in the synchronization. Please go to Administration > System > Event Log and see if there are any synchronization errors. If so, please email them to support@inflectra.com or log a help desk ticket with the information. Regards Jim Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:36:34 -04002014-09-11T21:36:34-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/issues-questions/994.aspx#reply1820