Inflectra Customer Forums: Custom report of test steps (Thread) I work in a project which has requirements traced directly to test steps and I would like the ability to report on execution progress at the test step level. Id like to see which test steps are passed/failed, if they are traced to a requirement and if they are traced to an Incident. This is what I would like the ability to view: Test Set ID Test Set Name Test Case ID Test Case Name Test Step ID Run Status Linked Requirement ID Linked Incident ID Can you help me set up this custom report query? en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/1759.aspxthreadId=1759Brandon Thomas (bthomas1909@yahoo.com)Custom Reports Test StepsCustom report of test steps I work in a project which has requirements traced directly to test steps and I would like the ability to report on execution progress at the test step level. Id like to see which test steps are passed/failed, if they are traced to a requirement and if they are traced to an Incident. This is what I would like the ability to view: Test Set ID Test Set Name Test Case ID Test Case Name Test Step ID Run Status Linked Requirement ID Linked Incident ID Can you help me set up this custom report query? Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:05:40 -04002017-10-27T13:24:31-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/1759.aspxmessageId=3145Jim R (donotreply5@kronodesk.net) Hi Brandon, I have part of the query for you. It shows the requirements, test cases, test steps li Hi Brandon, I have part of the query for you. It shows the requirements, test cases, test steps linked: select RS.REQUIREMENT_ID, RQ.NAME AS REQUIREMENT_NAME, TC.TEST_CASE_ID, TC.NAME AS TEST_CASE_NAME, RS.TEST_STEP_ID, TS.EXECUTION_STATUS_NAME from SpiraTestEntities.R_RequirementTestSteps as RS join SpiraTestEntities.R_Requirements as RQ on RS.REQUIREMENT_ID = RQ.REQUIREMENT_ID join SpiraTestEntities.R_TestSteps as TS on RS.TEST_STEP_ID = TS.TEST_STEP_ID join SpiraTestEntities.R_TestCases as TC on TC.TEST_CASE_ID = TS.TEST_CASE_ID where RQ.PROJECT_ID = ${ProjectId} Regards Jim Fri, 27 Oct 2017 13:24:31 -04002017-10-27T13:24:31-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/1759.aspx#reply3145