Inflectra Customer Forums: Retrieving username in custom report (Thread) Id like to make a report called something like My daily changes for reviewing purposes. This would list all artifact changes made by me (the one requesting the report) on the current date. This in order to summarize changes I have just made to submit to the review group, so they know what artifacts and changes to look at. The data itself is no problem, but I cant see a way to easily retrieve the name /ID of the user that has pressed the Generate Report button. Perhaps ESQL provides some function to retrieve the LDAP login name of the current user but I really need the Spira user ID so I can filter the records using this. If this is not available, consider this a feature request, which I think should not be too hard to implement (something like having a token {$UserId} in my query). Im sure I could think of several other useful things to do with this (My Assigned Defects, My tasks, etc....) en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/2372.aspxthreadId=2372D L (dennis.lardenoye@pie.nl)Retrieving username in custom report Id like to make a report called something like My daily changes for reviewing purposes. This would list all artifact changes made by me (the one requesting the report) on the current date. This in order to summarize changes I have just made to submit to the review group, so they know what artifacts and changes to look at. The data itself is no problem, but I cant see a way to easily retrieve the name /ID of the user that has pressed the Generate Report button. Perhaps ESQL provides some function to retrieve the LDAP login name of the current user but I really need the Spira user ID so I can filter the records using this. If this is not available, consider this a feature request, which I think should not be too hard to implement (something like having a token {$UserId} in my query). Im sure I could think of several other useful things to do with this (My Assigned Defects, My tasks, etc....) Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:15:29 -04002021-07-16T10:41:18-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/2372.aspxmessageId=3943David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hello, That is a good idea. I have passed that on to our product team as an enhancement for our ba Hello, That is a good idea. I have passed that on to our product team as an enhancement for our backlog. Regards David Tue, 30 Mar 2021 11:00:39 -04002021-03-30T11:00:39-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/2372.aspx#reply3943messageId=3992Ilia Poliakov (ilya.polyakov@edetek.com) Yep, I am waiting for these features too. Yep, I am waiting for these features too. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:54:31 -04002021-07-12T07:54:31-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/2372.aspx#reply3992messageId=4004Ilia Poliakov (ilya.polyakov@edetek.com) I think, that another easy to implement feature additionally to ${UserID} is to add ${APIKey}. F I think, that another easy to implement feature additionally to ${UserID} is to add ${APIKey}. First of all, it is safe to provide such key for a user, who owns it) Goal of it is too use APIs from custom reports. Several use-cases: Custom report is designed to get all requirements for the project, but user could be interested to see from custom report some analytics about incidents. Retrieve ALL information about incidents in advance is retrieving too much information that is not used. Another example that custom report may show analytics (that is retrieves in aggregate) through all projects but based on a user click it could be interesting to dive into details. Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:41:18 -04002021-07-16T10:41:18-04:00/Support/Forum/spirateam/reports/2372.aspx#reply4004