Inflectra Customer Forums: Adding Tests based on the Requirements to a release/iteration (Thread) Hello dear reader ;) I did add some requirements to the requirement list and added test for each requirement. With this I can see the coverage and test progress for each requirement which is good. Now I add requirements to a release or iteration and would expect the test information gets linked as well. But when I create a test set from that release or iteration it is just empty. Also in the release or iteration list I get shown no coverage for tests. Is it me doing something wrong or is it the tool not supporting this way of using the requirement-test linking information. It feels like redundant and risky to me to have to add the tests again and can not rely on the requirement-test linking in the first place. Thanks for any type of feed back. Cheers Werner en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/best-practices/618.aspxthreadId=618Werner Oswald (werner.oswald@generali.ch)Adding Tests based on the Requirements to a release/iteration Hello dear reader ;) I did add some requirements to the requirement list and added test for each requirement. With this I can see the coverage and test progress for each requirement which is good. Now I add requirements to a release or iteration and would expect the test information gets linked as well. But when I create a test set from that release or iteration it is just empty. Also in the release or iteration list I get shown no coverage for tests. Is it me doing something wrong or is it the tool not supporting this way of using the requirement-test linking information. It feels like redundant and risky to me to have to add the tests again and can not rely on the requirement-test linking in the first place. Thanks for any type of feed back. Cheers Werner Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:25:46 -04002013-06-20T09:51:48-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/best-practices/618.aspxmessageId=1139David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Werner You are correct, you need to also add the items to the Release/Iteration. Usually Hi Werner You are correct, you need to also add the items to the Release/Iteration. Usually this is because the requirement is only linked to one Release (the one the functionality was introduced in), whereas the test cases are generally linked to all releases that the functionality needs to be tested in - including regression cases. Regards Adam Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:51:48 -04002013-06-20T09:51:48-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/best-practices/618.aspx#reply1139