Inflectra Customer Forums: Mass operation for including several requirements to the one release (Thread) Hi, There are 380 requirements In my project. All requirements must be included in two different release - 0.1 and 0.2. While I was trying to do this, I found one defect and one disadvantage. Defect: To change the release number of all requirements I did: 1. Set SpiraTest MS-Office 2010/2013 Add-Ins 2. Import all requirements into Excel 3. Set release numbers and priorities for all requirements 4. Export all requirements in SpiraTest After that all requirements in SpiraTest have been established only priorities. Release number for all requirements was empty. Disadvantage: In SpiraTest on a list of requirements is not possible to choose several requirements and perform mass operation to include them into the one release. To include 380 claims to 2 releases I had to do: 1. Select all requirements 2. Open them in edit mode 3. Change release number in EACH requirement by hands 4. And so repeat on all pages That is, you need to handle all 380 lines - click the mouse more than 760 times! It is very inconvenient! How I can easy set or change the release number for all requirements? Regards, Alexey en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1141.aspxthreadId=1141Alexey Vorobyev (vorobyev.alex@gmail.com)SpiraTest Requirement ReleaseMass operation for including several requirements to the one release Hi, There are 380 requirements In my project. All requirements must be included in two different release - 0.1 and 0.2. While I was trying to do this, I found one defect and one disadvantage. Defect: To change the release number of all requirements I did: 1. Set SpiraTest MS-Office 2010/2013 Add-Ins 2. Import all requirements into Excel 3. Set release numbers and priorities for all requirements 4. Export all requirements in SpiraTest After that all requirements in SpiraTest have been established only priorities. Release number for all requirements was empty. Disadvantage: In SpiraTest on a list of requirements is not possible to choose several requirements and perform mass operation to include them into the one release. To include 380 claims to 2 releases I had to do: 1. Select all requirements 2. Open them in edit mode 3. Change release number in EACH requirement by hands 4. And so repeat on all pages That is, you need to handle all 380 lines - click the mouse more than 760 times! It is very inconvenient! How I can easy set or change the release number for all requirements? Regards, Alexey Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:33:20 -05002015-01-30T14:21:56-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1141.aspxmessageId=2030John Einar Johansen (john.einar.johansen@devoteam.com) Hi, Regarding the Defect, it seems to be a bug, I have the exact same problem. When it comes Hi, Regarding the Defect, it seems to be a bug, I have the exact same problem. When it comes to you Disadvantage there is a way to set the same release on multiple requirements for one page at the time. 1. Select all requirements you want to change the release for. 2. Open them in edit mode. 3. Change the release on the row marked with the "Fill with this value" icon ( ), after the release is changed click on the icon, this will replicate to all selected releases. /John Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:21:55 -05002015-01-30T14:21:55-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1141.aspx#reply2030