Inflectra Customer Forums: Improved function for editing tests (Thread) Hi, I would like to put in a feature request for easier editing of test cases. Ideally I would be looking for the test case to be edited in a "word" like table so that each individual step doesn't have to be edited to "unlock". It would be good if there was just one edit button to edit the entire test case. Because of this I currently design my tests in word and then import into Spira. Thanks en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1245.aspxthreadId=1245martin alavi (malavi@visionrt.com)Improved function for editing tests Hi, I would like to put in a feature request for easier editing of test cases. Ideally I would be looking for the test case to be edited in a "word" like table so that each individual step doesn't have to be edited to "unlock". It would be good if there was just one edit button to edit the entire test case. Because of this I currently design my tests in word and then import into Spira. Thanks Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:00:41 -04002015-06-29T02:37:57-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1245.aspxmessageId=2158Jim R (donotreply5@kronodesk.net) Hi Martin We have this request already recorded and being considered for a future release. Howev Hi Martin We have this request already recorded and being considered for a future release. However in the meantime I would suggest you consider downloading a copy Rapise . In addition to its test automation capabilities, it has a manual test editor that has some nice editing features including screenshot capture, image annotation and also the ability to edit multiple steps in a table format. Regards Jim Mon, 29 Jun 2015 02:37:57 -04002015-06-29T02:37:57-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1245.aspx#reply2158