Inflectra Customer Forums: Unable to access SpiraTeam (Thread)Hi, i am unable to access SpiraTeam on localhost.The error is: Not Found The requested URL /SpiraTeam/Login.aspx was not found on this server. And unable to access SpiraTest on Your server also.The error is: Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. Regards, Naina en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1400.aspxthreadId=1400Naina Chaurasia (naina.chaurasia@valuelabs.com)Unable to access SpiraTeamHi, i am unable to access SpiraTeam on localhost.The error is: Not Found The requested URL /SpiraTeam/Login.aspx was not found on this server. And unable to access SpiraTest on Your server also.The error is: Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. Regards, Naina Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:37:57 -05002016-03-09T15:36:19-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1400.aspxmessageId=2547Kat A (support2@inflectra.com) Hi Naina, As far as I can tell, your company's instances of SpiraTeam and SpiraTest are sel Hi Naina, As far as I can tell, your company's instances of SpiraTeam and SpiraTest are self-hosted. That is, they are administered by your own company. So if you are having trouble accessing them, then please check with your internal Spira administrator. If you are the administrator and you are having trouble getting your system set up, then please refer to the SpiraTeam Administration manual and Knowledge Base . If you need specific assistance with trouble-shooting, please log a Help Desk ticket . These forums are better for general non-urgent questions and discussions. Regards, Elise Wed, 09 Mar 2016 15:36:19 -05002016-03-09T15:36:19-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1400.aspx#reply2547