Plz make some changes in Test Case Execution UI

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

hi,

I have some issues that keep anoying me while executing test cases and want inflectra to resolve them soon.

ISSUE 1. The right pane (test llist pane) in test execution page is a bit narrow and most of test names are truncated.

ISSUE 2. The right pane doesn't have scroll bar and when we select a case near the bottom window step/expected results are not visible until scroll up to the top.

I think the right pane must be RESIZABLE and SCROLLABLE so that we can see all test lists correctely and execute the tests efficiently.

ISSUE 3. Step and Expected Result text boxes are a bit small and not arranged for user convenience.

If step and expected result boxes are flexible to display all its contents without scroll testers might be able to see them all at once and execute the tests rapidly.

Please refer to the screenshot attached.

5 Replies
re: kimyb Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Young Kim

hi,

I have some issues that keep anoying me while executing test cases and want inflectra to resolve them soon.

ISSUE 1. The right pane (test llist pane) in test execution page is a bit narrow and most of test names are truncated.

ISSUE 2. The right pane doesn't have scroll bar and when we select a case near the bottom window step/expected results are not visible until scroll up to the top.

I think the right pane must be RESIZABLE and SCROLLABLE so that we can see all test lists correctely and execute the tests efficiently.

ISSUE 3. Step and Expected Result text boxes are a bit small and not arranged for user convenience.

If step and expected result boxes are flexible to display all its contents without scroll testers might be able to see them all at once and execute the tests rapidly.

Young Kim
Young Kim

hi,

I have some issues that keep annoying me while executing test cases and want inflectra to resolve them soon. please take a look the descriptions for each issue as below.

hi,

I have some issues that keep annoying me while executing test cases and want inflectra to resolve them soon. please take a look the descriptions for each issue as below.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Thanks for your feedback, we have added this as a change request for future releases of the system. Note that draggable navigation bars have been added to requirements, test cases, incidents, test sets and releases.

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
  • Last Reply: Wednesday, September 7, 2011
  • Replies: 5
  • Views: 2270