Q_Creation of a new projectBroken add button possibly_SpiraTest

Friday, August 12, 2016
Hello all, 

I have just installed SpiraTest on a VM on our ESXi Virtualization Server to host for our tester to document his work. Specs just for reference are Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with SQL Server 2012 installed, I have also installed SpiraTest 5.0.0.7

So I am currently navigating the menus and learning more by reading the guides provided by Inflectra but I can't seem to add a new project. When I go under the administration page(Admin account) and select View/Edit Projects I do not see the Add button anywhere on the page. Is there any reason why this may be happening? Do I have to add this though the SQL Server before SpiraTest sees that there is another repository to create a new project (not sure what to call it other than a repo I would assume)? 

I am new to SQL Server as well, talk about a crash course haha. Well any help would be greatly appreciated it! 

Thanks,

DeadPan

P.S. If I left out anything don't hesitate to let me know. I am new to this software so guaranteed I may have left some critical information out. 
2 Replies
Friday, August 12, 2016
re: deadpanpython Friday, August 12, 2016
Hi Richard

Please follow these instructions and it will fix the issue for you:

https://www.inflectra.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KB37.aspx

Regards

Adam
Friday, August 12, 2016
re: inflectra.david Friday, August 12, 2016
Thanks for the help Adam! That resolved my issue. 

Richard

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Friday, August 12, 2016
  • Last Reply: Friday, August 12, 2016
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 1965