Project Membership screen

Friday, September 2, 2016

Hi

When adding users on a project, on the Project Membership screen, I'm able to sort/filter through name/user name. I'd like to be able to display users by Department in order to update my users by batch : in our organisation the roles are linked to a department so it'd be easier for me to be able to filter on that item.

Is there a way to make the Department column appear in the Project Membership screen?

We're using v4.1.0.0 of Spiratest.

Thankyou

4 Replies
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
re: rminguy Friday, September 2, 2016
Hi Ronan,

Version 4.1 is a couple of years old. Since then, the department field was added to the user page in SpiraTest, so if you upgrade to the latest version (currently 5.0), you'll have that feature. Of course, there are numerous other improvements as well, so I recommend that you upgrade soon.

Regards,
Elise
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
re: inflectra.kat Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Thank you for your answer.

Is the upgrade from 4.1 to 5.0 free? Are there known issues/things to watch for or prepare ahead?

Tuesday, September 13, 2016
re: rminguy Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Hi Ronan,

Yes, the upgrade is free. (It is free for customers who have an active support plan. I checked your company's customer account and confirmed that you do have a support plan for SpiraTest.)

There is one thing to take into consideration for the upgrade, namely your test case and test set hierarchy and whether you are storing information in the folders themselves. Please see this article for details.

Regards,
Elise
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
re: inflectra.kat Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Thank you

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Friday, September 2, 2016
  • Last Reply: Wednesday, September 14, 2016
  • Replies: 4
  • Views: 1712