Inflectra Customer Forums: Incident Default Fields (Thread) Hi, I have a new instance of Spiratest and I am trying to raise an incident directly from the Test Run window. It tells me that I have not entered data into the Detected in Release field but this field is not displayed on the screen. If I go into the Incident screen and Raise a New Incident I can see this field but it is a pick list with on data to pick from. I have been all over the Admin page but cannot see where to amend this to either add data to the pick list or remove the field as a default. Thanks, Su en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1610.aspxthreadId=1610Su Clarke (su.clarke@linklaters.com)Incident Default Fields Hi, I have a new instance of Spiratest and I am trying to raise an incident directly from the Test Run window. It tells me that I have not entered data into the Detected in Release field but this field is not displayed on the screen. If I go into the Incident screen and Raise a New Incident I can see this field but it is a pick list with on data to pick from. I have been all over the Admin page but cannot see where to amend this to either add data to the pick list or remove the field as a default. Thanks, Su Fri, 20 Jan 2017 12:38:30 -05002017-01-20T13:28:15-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1610.aspxmessageId=2878Su Clarke (su.clarke@linklaters.com) I've figured this out so please ignore me. Thanks, I've figured this out so please ignore me. Thanks,Fri, 20 Jan 2017 13:28:15 -05002017-01-20T13:28:15-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/1610.aspx#reply2878