Database concurrency condition detected

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I'm trying to update existing test cases edited in the Excel Add-In but when I try to export the test cases from Excel to Spira, all test cases are marked with error "Database concurrency condition detected".

I'm using SpiraTest v3.0 (012).
6 Replies
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
re: anssi_heikkila Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Please download the latest version of the MS-Office Add-In, we have fixed the issue.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
re: inflectra.david Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I'm using it (version 3.0.0) already. However, I downloaded it again and installed it in repair-mode. Error still happens.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
re: anssi_heikkila Thursday, October 13, 2011
I just noticed that test cases are updated but error is displayed for test steps.
Friday, October 14, 2011
re: anssi_heikkila Thursday, October 13, 2011

I don't think you have the latest version as it was definitely fixed in the latest version. Please try clearing your browser cache first as your browser may not actually be downloading the latest version, but instead using the local cache.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014
re: inflectra.david Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi Adam,

I have this problem, I just saved an incident but the Internet connection went down , I tried to logon Spiratest and Spira Says

Tuesday, January 7, 2014
re: msolis Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Elena SolĂ­s

Hi Adam,

I have this problem, I just saved an incident but the Internet connection went down , I tried to logon Spiratest and Spira Says: Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again.

I try to  logged in with other user and I reviewed the events log and I saw this message "Database concurrency condition", could you help me please?

Thank you

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Tuesday, October 4, 2011
  • Last Reply: Tuesday, January 7, 2014
  • Replies: 6
  • Views: 3063