Inflectra Customer Forums: Templates and required fields (Thread) I am the SpiraTest administrator but have not done this before. Ive looked in the admin documentation but cannot figure out how to modify fields on a template. I want to make some required and some not required. I want to add some custom fields, I want to add items to a drop-down list. Where in the documentation can I find this? en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/2016.aspxthreadId=2016Terry Dunn (tdunn011004@urmstores.com)Templates and required fields I am the SpiraTest administrator but have not done this before. Ive looked in the admin documentation but cannot figure out how to modify fields on a template. I want to make some required and some not required. I want to add some custom fields, I want to add items to a drop-down list. Where in the documentation can I find this? Wed, 01 May 2019 16:50:57 -04002019-05-02T16:05:53-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/2016.aspxmessageId=3572Kat A (support2@inflectra.com) Sure! For making fields required or not, that is controlled by the workflow in SpiraTest. So youll Sure! For making fields required or not, that is controlled by the workflow in SpiraTest. So youll find all the information about that in the admin guide under the workflow section, for each item (incidents, requirements, test cases, and so on). Custom fields and custom lists are described in the admin guide in chapter 3.3. If you take a look at this and still need some specific assistance, feel free to create a Help Desk ticket . Regards, Elise Thu, 02 May 2019 16:05:52 -04002019-05-02T16:05:52-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/2016.aspx#reply3572