Report that link an incident to a test step

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to make a report that link a incident to a test step but I don't see any query that can help me. I can link an incident to a test case or to a test set but not to a test step.

Can someone help me?

thanks,

Mchellaoui

2 Replies
re: mchellaoui Thursday, November 28, 2019

After browsing the documentation for hours, the best candidate table I could think of is R_ArtifactAssociations.

But the result of this query is not complete:

select value R from SpiraTestEntities.R_ArtifactAssociations as R where R.PROJECT_ID = ${ProjectId}

All the associations are not present in this table... Is that a bug?

When looking at a test run artifact, spira shows the steps where an incident occured. What is the query used to get this information?

re: mchellaoui Thursday, November 28, 2019

I need to add that this query:

select value R from SpiraTestEntities.R_ArtifactAssociations as R where R.PROJECT_ID = ${ProjectId}

Gives me the following error message:

System.Data.EntitySqlException: 'PROJECT_ID' is not a member of type 'Inflectra.SpiraTest.DataModel.R_ArtifactAssociation' in the currently loaded schemas. Near simple identifier, line 1, column 75.

So by removing where R.PROJECT_ID = ${ProjectId}, I get a result, but this result is incomplete. I only see a "related-to" artifact association type between two incidents in my current project, the rest of the data are from years ago.

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Thursday, November 28, 2019
  • Last Reply: Thursday, November 28, 2019
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 1092